- On sale!
The "MonaLisa" are named after my little sister and me. Supplied, they will bring volume to your lashes and length especially at the ends.
A good alternative to "Butterfly" for a softer effect because they are less extravagant, but still as grand!
• Lash glue not included but can be purchased via our site here!
• Gently peel off the false eyelash from its base without pulling on the hair but rather on the strip.
• Adjust the false eyelash to the length of your eye by cutting it, if necessary, and preferably at the outer edge.
• Apply false eyelash glue to the strip, let the glue dry for a few seconds (It all depends on the glue you use, if the glue dries more or less quickly)
• Place the false eyelash at the edge of your eyelash, open the eye and adjust by pinching the false eyelash and your eyelashes together with your fingers.
• For better rendering, you can apply mascara, before or after applying the false eyelashes;)
• They are reusable for about thirty times depending on the use and condition you keep them in
Based on 7 reviews
J’aime bien faux cils
Conforme à l’image, parfait
Ma paire de cils préférée!