• Gently peel off the false eyelash from its base without pulling on the hair but rather on the strip.
• Adjust the false eyelash to the length of your eye by cutting it, if necessary, and preferably at the outer edge.
• Apply false eyelash glue to the strip, let the glue dry for a few seconds (It all depends on the glue you use, if the glue dries more or less quickly)
• Place the false eyelash at the edge of your eyelash, open the eye and adjust by pinching the false eyelash and your eyelashes together with your fingers.
• For better rendering, you can apply mascara, before or after applying the false eyelashes;)
• They are reusable for about thirty times depending on the use and condition you keep them in